Egg, White Cheddar, and Bacon Breakfast Sandwiches on Pretzel Buns
Now THIS is a Bun.
- 8 slices thick cut bacon
- 4 eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 thick slices aged white cheddar (we like using Tillamook vintage white cheddar)
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1-2 teaspoons sriracha, depending on desired heat level
- 4 pretzel buns, split in half horizontally
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, cook the bacon until crisp. Remove from pan and drain on paper towels. Remove all but about 1 to 1½ tablespoons bacon grease. Crack eggs into pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook until desired doneness. Top each egg with a slice of white cheddar and remove from heat. Place each half of the pretzel rolls cut side down in the skillet. Cook until the cut sides are toasted and golden brown.
- Mix together mayo and sriracha. Spread each half of the toasted pretzel rolls with sriracha mayo. On each bottom half, place a cheese-topped egg, then 2 slices of bacon. Top with the other pretzel roll halves and serve.
All rights and material belong to owners wrightfamilytable.com