Blueberry Brie “Pie”
Blueberry Brie "Pie" puts cheesecake to SHAME.
- 4 c. blueberries
- ½ c. granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- Juice and zest of ½ lemon
- All-purpose flour, for surface
- 1 premade pie crust
- 1 (2 lb.) wheel of Brie
- Egg wash
- Coarse sugar, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 425° and line a large baking sheet with parchment. In a large bowl, combine blueberries, sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice, and zest.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll pie crust out to an 18” circle. Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Place Brie in center of crust. Top with blueberries, then fold edges of crust up over the edge of the Brie.
- Brush crust with egg wash and sprinkle with coarse sugar.
- Bake until cheese is melty and crust is golden, 30 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes before slicing and serving.