Chili Cheese Dog Pizza
Pizza and chili cheese dogs finally found each other.
- Cooking spray
- 1 lb. refrigerated pizza dough, divided into 2 pieces
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 c. canned chili, divided
- 2 c. shredded cheddar, divided
- 3 hot dogs, sliced ¼" thick, divided
- ½ small red onion, diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 500°. Grease two large baking sheets with cooking spray.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out 1 piece of pizza dough into a large circle roughly 8" in diameter. Transfer onto prepared baking sheet, then repeat with other piece of pizza dough.
- Brush the surface of each pizza with olive oil. Spread 1 cup of chili on each pizza, leaving a 1" border around the edges of the dough. (This will be your crust!)
- Divide cheddar evenly between both pizzas, then top with sliced hot dogs.
- Bake until cheese is melty and dough is cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes, checking on the pizzas and rotating them in the oven halfway through.
- Top with red and green onions before serving.