Lemon Butter Feta Chicken Pasta
Pst! We've been trying to contact you regarding this Lemon Butter Feta Chicken Pasta.
- 2 lb. bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (4 to 6)
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 c. heavy cream
- Zest and juice of 1 large lemon
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 lb. gemelli
- 2 oz. crumbled feta, plus more for serving
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley, plus more for serving
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels; season with oregano, salt, and black pepper.
- In a large, high-sided skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken skin side down and cook, turning occasionally, until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium and melt butter. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add broth, cream, lemon zest, lemon juice, and red pepper. Bring to a boil, stirring often, then add pasta and return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and cook until pasta is al dente and an instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest part of thigh registers 165°, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a plate. Add feta to pasta mixture and stir until melted. Stir in parsley.
- Return chicken to skillet. Top with more feta and parsley.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com