Lemon Asparagus Chicken Pasta
This pasta tastes like spring!
- kosher salt
- 1 lb. linguine or spaghetti
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 lb. asparagus, stalks trimmed and cut into thirds or quartered if large
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ c. heavy cream
- ½ c. low-sodium chicken broth
- ¾ c. shredded mozzarella
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and return to pot.
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add chicken and season with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Cook until golden and no longer pink, 8 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate to let rest, then thinly slice.
- To skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add red onion and asparagus and season with salt and pepper. Cook until tender, 5 minutes, then add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more.
- Pour over heavy cream and chicken broth and let thicken, 2 minutes. Stir in cheeses and let cook until melty, then toss in cooked linguine.
- Top with sliced chicken and garnish with more Parmesan and parsley.
Here’s a video that shows you how to make it:
How To Make Lemon Asparagus Chicken Pasta
Lemon Asparagus Chicken Pasta is all you need right now.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/pKtNh9d
Julkaissut Delish Sunnuntaina 7. toukokuuta 2017