Antipasto Potato Salad
Potato salad is about as classic a summer side as it gets, and we love experimenting with different flavor combinations.
- 2 lb. baby Yukon Gold potatoes, halved
- Kosher salt
- ½ c. extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ c. red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated
- 1 heaping tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (12-oz.) jar marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 4 oz. mozzarella balls, halved
- 1 (3.8-oz.) jar sliced black olives
- 2 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 c. sliced soppressata or pepperoni
- Small handful fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Small handful fresh parsley, chopped
- In a large pot, cover potatoes with water; generously season with salt. Bring water to a boil and cook until potatoes are easily pierced with a knife, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, garlic, mustard, Italian seasoning, pepper, and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Drain potatoes, add to dressing while still hot, and toss to combine. Let cool 20 minutes.
- Add onion, artichokes, mozzarella, olives, tomatoes, soppressata, basil, and parsley. Gently toss until well combined.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com