Buffalo Cauliflower Kebabs
These Buffalo cauliflower kebabs put all your favorite flavor from classic Buffalo wings onto skewers–and they're vegetarian to boot! Glaze the kebabs with more buffalo sauce, grill until the cauliflower is tender, then drizzle with blue cheese dressing.
- ½ c. (1 stick) butter, melted
- ½ c. vinegary hot sauce
- 1 head cauliflower, florets only
- 4 stalks celery, cut into 1 ½" pieces
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, cut into 1 ½" pieces
- 1 large orange bell pepper, cut into 1 ½" pieces
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Blue cheese dressing, for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together butter and hot sauce until combined. Add cauliflower, celery, and bell peppers, season with salt and pepper, then toss to coat.
- Preheat grill to medium-high for 3 minutes, and soak skewers in a shallow pan filled with water for 10 minutes to prevent scorching. Thread the cauliflower, celery, and bell peppers onto the soaked skewers. Reserve the hot sauce left in the bowl.
- Transfer the kebabs to the grill and cook for 3 minutes, turning halfway. After the first 3 minutes, begin brushing the skewers with the buffalo mixture. Cook for an additional 3 to 4 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender and slightly charred.
- Transfer kebabs to a platter, drizzle with blue cheese dressing and serve.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com