Asian BBQ Grilled Salmon
We're making BBQ Grilled Salmon tonight. You?
- FOR THE ASIAN SPICY BBQ GLAZE
- 4 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. mirin
- ½ tsp. garlic chili paste
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh ginger
- Zest and juice of ½ a lime
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Vegetable oil, for brushing
- 4 (4-oz.) skin-on salmon fillets
- Thinly sliced green onions, for garnish
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, soy sauce, mirin, garlic chili paste, ginger, lime juice and zest, and garlic powder.
- Preheat grill on high and brush with oil. Place salmon fillets directly on grill, skin side down, and cook, 5 minutes. Using a heavy-duty spatula, carefully flip salmon and brush with barbecue sauce. Cook another 2 to 3 minutes or until cooked through.
- Top salmon with more glaze, green onions, and sesame seeds to serve.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com