Honey Harissa Chicken Sheet Pan
Chicken thighs and potatoes get a spicy-sweet harissa glaze and flavorful tahini sauce in this easy sheet pan recipe.
- ¾ cup mild harissa paste
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pound baby potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons honey, warmed
- 3 pounds bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 bunch baby broccoli
- ⅓ cup tahini
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or tamari
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, minced
- Couscous for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F with a rack in the center position.
- In a large bowl, combine harissa, olive oil, 1 teaspoon of the salt, garlic powder, and onion powder. Add potatoes and toss to coat. Arrange the potatoes cut-sides down on a rimmed baking sheet.
- To the same bowl, add the honey and 1 teaspoon of the salt and stir to combine. Add the chicken and toss to combine.
- Set a cooling rack over top of the potatoes, then arrange the chicken on the cooking rack. Roast until the chicken is crispy and cooked through, 40-45 minutes. Remove the sheet form the oven and transfer the chicken to a large platter, then remove the cooling rack. Toss the broccoli with the potatoes and return to the oven for another 10 minutes, or until broccoli is tender. Transfer to the platter along with the chicken.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the tahini, ¼ cup water, soy sauce, garlic, and the remaining ½ teaspoon salt until smooth.
- To serve, drizzle tahini sauce over the chicken. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and parsley and serve alongside couscous.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com