Apple Cider Spritz
Hot take: Forget mimosas—every weekend #Fall brunch needs an Apple Cider Spritz!
- 3 oz. apple cider
- 1 oz. Aperol
- Large pinch of pumpkin spice mix or ground cinnamon
- Apple slices and a cinnamon stick, for garnish
- 3 oz. Prosecco, cava, or sparkling wine
- In a large wine glass, combine apple cider, Aperol, and pumpkin spice. Stir to distribute spice.
- Fill glass with ice and add garnish with apple and cinnamon. Top off with Prosecco and enjoy!
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com