Easy 10-Minute Dinner!
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoon grated parmesan
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 samyang buldak HOT chicken ramen
- 2 rashes of bacon, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine your egg yolks with parmesan, black pepper, and your two packets of Samyang Ramen seasoning.
- Give it a good mix with a fork until a paste has formed. Set it aside.
- Place your frying pan on high heat. Drizzle with a teaspoon of veggie oil and then add in your bacon bits.
- Fry for 5 minutes until cooked to your liking (I like mine slightly crispy). Then take your pan off the heat.
- Cook your noodles to packet instructions in a pan of boiling water.
- Meanwhile, pour your sauce into your bacon frying pan and give it a good mix.
- Once your noodles are ready, strain them and then add them into your frying pan with your sauce and bacon. Give it all a good mix until everything is well combined.
- Serve up with more parmesan, and enjoy!
All rights and material belong to owners myriadrecipes.com