Rainbow Vanilla Cheesecake Bars
Serves: 9 bars
These Rainbow Vanilla Cheesecake Bars are so mesmerizing
- FOR CRUST:
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 9 graham crackers, crushed
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- ¼ c. sugar
- 2 8-oz. blocks cream cheese, softened
- FOR FILLING:
- ¼ c. sour cream
- ⅔ c. sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Neon food dye in 6 colors
- Preheat oven to 325° and grease an 8"-x-8” pan with cooking spray. Make crust: Add crushed graham crackers to a bowl with butter and sugar and mix until combined. Press tightly into prepared pan.
- Make filling: In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar until smooth. Add eggs, vanilla, and salt and beat until combined. Pour about half the cheesecake mixture into pan and set aside.
- Divide remaining mixture between six small bowls (or one bowl for each color you're using) and add a couple drops of food coloring to each bowl. Stir to combine, adjusting color as desired. Add spoonfuls of the dyed cheesecake mixture to the plain cheesecake mixture, alternating colors until you’ve used up the whole mixture. Swirl colors together with a butter knife.
- Bake until only slightly jiggly, about 40 minutes. Let cool slightly, then refrigerate until firm, 3 hours, or up to overnight.Slice into bars and serve.
Lisa Frank lovers, these Rainbow Vanilla Cheesecake Bars were made for you.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/CayU0ES
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 3. tammikuuta 2018