Cauliflower Alla Vodka
What can't cauliflower do?!
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅓ c. vodka
- 1 28-oz. can crushed tomatoes
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- kosher salt
- ½ c. heavy cream
- 1 large head of cauliflower, (about 3 cups) cut into florets, blanched, and drained well
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Freshly chopped basil, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375º. Make vodka sauce: In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook until soft, 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more, then add vodka and crushed tomatoes. Add crushed red pepper flakes and season with salt. Stir in heavy cream and cook 5 minutes to let alcohol cook off. Remove from heat.
- In a large baking dish, add blanched cauliflower. Pour over vodka sauce and half the mozzarella and Parmesan and stir to combine. Top with remaining half mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Bake until cheese is melty and golden, 25 minutes.
- Garnish with basil and serve.
Cauliflower Alla Vodka is the low-carb dinner people will beg you to make. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/bjiNksi
Julkaissut Delish Torstaina 25. huhtikuuta 2019