Campfire Caprese Brie
Cheesy Campfire Brie is so amazing, you'll eat it right off the grill.
- 1½ c. halved cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅓ c. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 large wheel brie
- Balsamic glaze, for drizzling
- ¼ c. thinly sliced basil, for garnish
- 1 baguette, sliced, for serving
- In a large bowl, combine cherry tomatoes and garlic, then toss with olive oil. Season, to taste, with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Place brie in a cast iron skillet then top with tomato mixture. Place over campfire (or on a hot grill), and cook until brie is melted, about 20 minutes. (Just because the brie isn't oozing, doesn't mean it's not hot and ready. To test, poke sides of the wheel with a knife to see if cheese is melty inside.)
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze and garnish with basil. Serve warm with baguette slices.