Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip
In our humble opinions, it's not game day until the buffalo chicken dip is out. Serve it with lots of crisp veggies for dipping.
- 2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese
- 1 c. shredded cheddar, divided
- ¼ c. hot sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot)
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped dill, plus more for garnish
- ¼ c. crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- Cauliflower florets, for serving
- Celery sticks, for serving
- Radish, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine rotisserie chicken, cream cheese, ¾ cup cheddar, hot sauce, mayonnaise, and dill. Transfer mixture to an ovenproof skillet or baking dish and top with remaining ¼ cup cheddar.
- Bake until warm and bubbly, 20 minutes. Switch oven to broil and broil 2 to 3 minutes until top is bubbly and golden.
- Top with blue cheese and dill. Serve with cauliflower, celery sticks, and radish.