Strawberry Shortcake Pudding Shots
Have your cake and drink it too.
- 2 (3.5-oz.) boxes cheesecake-flavored instant pudding
- 1¼ c. whole milk
- ¾ c. vanilla vodka
- 1 c. whipped topping, plus more for garnish
- ¾ c. Nilla Wafers, finely crushed
- 12 small strawberries, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, combine pudding with milk. Whisk until fully incorporated. Add vodka and whisk until well combined. Fold in whipped topping.
- Fill ⅓ of each of 18 shot glasses with pudding, top with a small spoonful of crushed Nilla Wafers, then fill with remaining pudding.
- Refrigerate until set and chilled, 1 hour.
- Garnish each pudding shot with a small dollop of whipped topping and strawberries.