Pizza Egg Rolls
There's a whole mozz stick in these and we are here for it.
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 12 mozzarella sticks
- ½ c. mini pepperoni
- ⅓ c. freshly sliced basil
- Canola oil, for frying
- Freshly grated Parmesan, for serving
- Freshly chopped parsley, serving
- Pizza sauce or marinara, for serving
- This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site.
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface in a diamond shape. Brush center with melted butter and sprinkle with Italian seasoning, then top with a mozzarella stick and a sprinkle of pepperoni and basil. Wet corners slightly with water, then fold up bottom half and tightly fold in sides. Gently roll and seal tightly like a burrito. Repeat to make 11 more egg rolls.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat ¼” oil until it starts to shimmer. Add egg rolls and fry in batches until golden, 1 minute per side, adjusting heat as necessary. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Sprinkle egg rolls with Parmesan and parsley and serve with pizza sauce.