Keto Fat Bombs
If you're on the Keto diet, you need to know about Keto Fat Bombs.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ½ c. keto-friendly peanut butter
- ¼ c. coconut oil, plus 2 tbsp.
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ c. keto-friendly dark chocolate chips (such as Lily's)
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, peanut butter, ¼ cup coconut oil, and salt. Using a hand mixer, beat mixture until fully combined, about 2 minutes. Place bowl in freezer to firm up slightly, 10 to 15 minutes.
- When peanut butter mixture has hardened, use a small cookie scoop or spoon to create tablespoon-sized balls. Place in refrigerator to harden, 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make chocolate drizzle: combine chocolate chips and remaining coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals until fully melted. Drizzle over peanut butter balls and place back in refrigerator to harden, 5 minutes.
- To store, keep covered in refrigerator.