Banana Split Kebabs
This fun dessert is a healthy, kid-friendly spin on a classic.
- 2 bananas, cut into 1" pieces
- 24 1" pieces pineapple
- 12 large strawberries, rinsed, dried, and halved
- 2 c. chocolate chips
- ½ c. peanuts, chopped
- Make kebabs: Thread two pieces each banana, pineapple, and strawberry onto skewer. Repeat process to assemble 23 more skewers. Place all on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until completely smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate over fruit kebabs and top with chopped peanuts. Freeze until ready to serve.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com