Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites
Who knew chocolate and peanut butter could get any better?
- 1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ⅔ c. smooth peanut butter
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 2 bananas, sliced into 1" rounds
- Flaky sea salt
- Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, heat chocolate in 30-second intervals until melted. Heat peanut butter for 15 seconds in microwave until runny.
- In a medium bowl, mix chocolate and coconut oil until combined.
- Into small baking cups, add teaspoon scoops of chocolate. Top with a slice of banana, a teaspoon-sized scoop of peanut butter, and another scoop of chocolate. Repeat until you have used all your banana slices. Top with a pinch of sea salt.
- Place tray in freezer for 2 hours, or until frozen. Serve.
How To Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites
Good luck "just having one" of these healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/mZUpSdL
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 25. helmikuuta 2019