Peanut Butter Banana Pudding Cheesecake
This easy no-bake cheesecake marries the two in the most delicious way possible, and we're making it for every summer potluck from now until eternity.
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3.4-oz package) vanilla pudding mix
- ¼ c. sour cream
- ⅓ c. powdered sugar
- 1 c. whipped cream, plus more for garnish
- 2 bananas, one chopped, one sliced into coins
- ⅓ c. , plus 2 tbsp. peanut butter, microwaved until pourable (about 15 seconds), plus more for garnish
- 1 9" prepared graham cracker crust
- 30 Nilla wafers
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and vanilla pudding mix. Using a hand mixer or whisk, beat until mixture is fluffy and well combined. Add sour cream and powdered sugar and whisk until smooth.
- Gently fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture, then divide mixture into two separate medium bowls. Fold chopped bananas into mixture in one bowl, and fold ⅓ cup peanut butter into the other.
- Add peanut butter mixture to prepared crust and smooth into an even layer. Add an even layer of Nilla wafers, then top with banana cream cheese mixture. Smooth into an even layer and refrigerate until firm, 4 hours.
- Drizzle pie with 2 tbsp. peanut butter. Pipe dollops of whipped cream around the edges of the pie and top each dollop with a slice of banana and a Nilla wafer.
Peanut Butter Banana Pudding Cheesecake = THREE of your favorite desserts in one 🍌Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/XrJb9GR
Posted by Delish on Friday, May 3, 2019