The Singapore Sling is a strong yet balanced cocktail that’s earned its place in the respectable cocktail hall of fame.
- 1½ oz. pineapple juice
- 1 oz. dry gin
- ½ oz. cherry liqueur
- ½ oz. triple sec or orange liqueur
- ¼ oz. Bénédictine DOM or herbal liqueur
- ¼ oz. grenadine
- 2 dashes aromatic bitters
- Chilled club soda, for topping
- 1 wedge pineapple
- 1 slice orange
- 1 Luxardo maraschino cherry
- Fill a shaker with ice and add pineapple juice, gin, cherry liqueur, triple sec, Bénédictine, and grenadine. Vigorously shake until outside of shaker is frosty, about 20 seconds.
- Strain into an ice-filled sling or collins glass. Top with club soda and garnish with pineapple, orange, and cherry.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com