Roasted Red Pepper Shrimp Linguine
Roasted Red Pepper Shrimp Linguine is packed with flavor.
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails removed
- 2 tsp. finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tbsp. smoked paprika, divided
- Kosher salt
- 1 lb. linguine
- 2 (16-oz.) jars roasted red peppers, drained
- ½ c. heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ c. dry white wine
- 6 tbsp. crumbled feta
- Chopped fresh parsley or basil and crushed red pepper flakes (optional), for serving
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, lemon zest, 1 teaspoon paprika, and 1 teaspoon salt. Cover bowl with a kitchen towel and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente according to package directions. Reserve 1 cup pasta water before draining.
- Meanwhile, in a blender or food processor, blend peppers, cream, and remaining 2 teaspoons paprika and 1 teaspoon salt until smooth.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add shallot and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden at the edges, 3 to 5 minutes. Add wine and scrape up any browned bits from bottom of pan with a wooden spoon. Cook, stirring occasionally, until most liquid has evaporated, about 2 minutes more.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add pepper mixture. Increase heat to medium and bring to a simmer. Add reserved shrimp in an even layer and cook, flipping once, until opaque, white, and slightly curled, about 3 minutes total.
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in cooked pasta, adding pasta water to loosen sauce if necessary.
- Divide pasta among bowls. Top with feta, parsley, and red pepper flakes, if using.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com