Pasta Puttanesca is the weeknight dinner that will impress the whole fam.
- ¼ c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- 4 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1 (28-oz.) can diced tomatoes
- ½ c. kalamata olives, pitted
- ¼ c. capers
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- Freshly grated Parmesan, for serving
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add anchovies and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more. Add tomatoes, olives, capers, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and let simmer, 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente according to package directions. Drain and add sauce, tossing until coated. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com