Pasta puttanesca might have a slightly scandalous history, but we love it all the same. With an extremely fragrant sauce, this pasta is to die for.
- ¼ c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- 4 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1 (28-oz.) diced tomatoes
- ½ c. kalamata olives, pitted
- ¼ c. capers
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- Kosher salt
- Freshly grated Parmesan, for serving
- In a large skillet or pot over medium heat, heat oil. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add anchovies and cook until fragrant, another minute. Add tomatoes, olives, capers, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and let simmer, 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook according to package directions, until al dente; drain. Toss spaghetti in sauce and serve with Parmesan.
The sauce on this Pasta Puttanesca is so good, you'll wanna stock up on crusty bread for dipping. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/nSpPrfV
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 26. huhtikuuta 2019