Bruschetta Shrimp Pasta
You're going to be making this satisfying shrimp pasta all winter long.
- kosher salt
- 1 lb. angel hair
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (thawed if frozen)
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 c. chopped tomatoes
- ¼ c. heavy cream
- ¼ c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- Fresh basil, for garnish
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook angel hair according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add shrimp and season with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Cook until pink and fully cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side, then set aside.
- To skillet, add remaining tablespoon oil. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add tomatoes and cook 2 minutes more, then stir in heavy cream and Parmesan. Let simmer, 2 minutes. Add cooked angel hair and shrimp and toss until combined.
- Garnish with basil and serve.
Scale of 1 to 10, how sexy is this bruschetta angel hair? 😍Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/ECBsqXv
Julkaissut Delish Sunnuntaina 23. heinäkuuta 2017