Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta
This pasta is truly heaven sent.
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1 lb. shrimp
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ c. dry white wine
- Juice of ½ lemon
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- ¾ c. grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- 1 tbsp. Freshly Chopped Parsley
- 12 oz. cooked angel hair
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Cook until pink, 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- In the same skillet, add remaining butter and garlic. Cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add wine, lemon juice, and crushed red pepper flakes and simmer 2 minutes, then add Parmesan and parsley and let cook 2 minutes more. Add cooked angel hair and shrimp and toss until completely combined. Garnish with Parmesan.
No one can resist this Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/38JtaqM
Julkaissut Delish Torstaina 24. elokuuta 2017