Miso Butter Salmon with Sizzled Scallion Salsa Verde
So this is love....
- 2 filets of salmon ( about 1-1.5 lbs)
- 1 tbsp white miso paste
- 2 tbsp butter, room temp
- Black pepper
- Sizzled Scallion Salsa Verde
- 2 large scallions, finely chopped
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp aleppo or crushed pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 F. In a small bowl, mash together miso paste and butter with a fork. Add the salmon filets to a baking sheet, skin side down, and spread the miso butter over the top. Season with a little black pepper, and bake for 15 minutes or until salmon is flaky.
- While salmon is baking, prepare the salsa verde. Add the scallions, shallots, garlic, and red pepper to a medium bowl. Heat up the olive oil in a pan on medium heat until hot, but not smoking. Pour the oil over the ingredients in the bowl, mix together, and let sit for about 10 minutes. Then mix in the cilantro, red wine vinegar, and lemon.
- When salmon is done baking, serve it over rice or greens, and spoon the salsa verde mixture over it.
All rights and material belong to owners goodmoodfood.news