Cajun Butter Baked Salmon
You'll be HOOKED on this Cajun Butter Baked Salmon.
- 2 lemons, sliced into rounds
- 1 large salmon fillet (about 3 lbs.)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. whole grain mustard
- 2 tsp. cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- Thinly sliced green onions, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a large baking sheet with foil. Lay lemon rounds in an even layer in center of pan. Place salmon on top and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic, mustard, cajun seasoning, thyme, and red pepper flakes. Brush all over salmon.
- Bake until salmon is cooked through, about 25 minutes. Switch oven to broil, and broil for 2 minutes, or until butter mixture has thickened.
- Garnish with green onions before serving.