Baked Garlic Butter Salmon
When you're feeding a crowd, there's no better way to prepare salmon. It's the simplest and prettiest hunk of fish you'll ever make. The trick is to ditch the skillet (or the grill), and bake it as a big slab.
- 1 large salmon fillet (about 3lb.)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. chopped thyme leaves
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and grease with cooking spray. To the center of the foil, lay lemon slices in an even layer.
- Season both sides of the salmon with salt and pepper and place on top of lemon slices.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, honey, garlic, thyme, and oregano. Pour over salmon then fold up foil surrounding salmon. Bake until the salmon is cooked through, about 25 minutes. Switch the oven to broil, and broil for 2 minutes, or until the butter mixture has thickened.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.
We're absolutely HOOKED on this Garlic Butter Baked Salmon. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/CcMOkrC
Julkaissut Delish Torstaina 29. marraskuuta 2018