Who doesn't love an ultra-creamy slice of cheesecake? This mini version is super-easy to make (no water bath!), but just as delicious as its full-size counterpart.
- Cooking spray
- 14 graham crackers, crushed
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- ½ c. sour cream
- ½ c. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Fresh berries, for garnish
- 2 tbsp. orange marmalade or apricot jam
- Preheat oven to 325º and line two 12-cup muffin tin with 16 paper liners. Spray liners with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine crushed graham crackers, melted butter, and salt and stir until combined. Press graham mixture into paper liners.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add eggs, sour cream, sugar, vanilla, and salt and beat until combined. Pour filling over graham crusts.
- Bake until center is slightly jiggly, 20 minutes. Let cool in muffin tin, then refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- To serve: Top with desired fruit. Combine jam with 1 tablespoon water and microwave on medium power for 15 seconds. Brush jam mixture over fruit before serving.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com