Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed Cupcakes
- 1 box vanilla cake mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 c. cool whip, divided
- 1 c. chopped strawberries
- ½ c. crushed graham crackers
- Strawberry slices, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350° and line two muffin tins with cupcake liners. Prepare vanilla cake batter according to package instructions and divide between cupcake liners. Bake according to package instructions. Let cool completely.
- Make filling: In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Fold in 1 cup of cool whip and strawberries.
- Using a teaspoon or melon baller, scoop out the middle of each cupcake to create a small well. Fill each cupcake with cheesecake filling.
- Pipe remaining cool whip on top and garnish with a strawberry slice and graham cracker crumbs.
Strawberry Cheesecake STUFFED Cupcakes are your two favorite desserts in one.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/ewVSgHj
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 9. huhtikuuta 2018