Banana Pudding Cheesecake Bars
For nice and neat cheesecake bars that are easy to slice, you need to freeze them. There isn't a super-quick way to firm them up, so we highly suggest making these the night before and garnishing them right before serving.
- FOR CRUST
- 1½ c. crushed Nilla Wafers
- 5 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- Pinch sea salt
- FOR FILLING
- 1½ (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. sugar
- 1½ c. whipped topping
- 1 (3.4-oz.) package instant banana pudding mix
- 1¾ c. whole milk
- FOR TOPPING
- Whipped topping
- ½ banana, sliced
- 9 Nilla Wafers
- Line an 8"-x-8" pan with parchment paper. Make crust: In a medium bowl, combine crushed Nilla wafers with butter, sugar, and salt. Press in an even layer into the prepared pan. Place in freezer while making filling.
- Make cheesecake filling: In a large bowl using a hand mixer (or in a stand mixer), beat cream cheese until fluffy and no clumps remain. Add sugar and beat until combined. Fold in whipped topping and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk. Let pudding stand for 3 minutes in fridge, until thickened. Fold into cheesecake mixture until well combined.
- Pour filling into prepared crust and smooth into an even layer. Freeze until bars are firm, at least 6 hours and up to overnight.
- When firm, remove from freezer and slice into 9 bars. Top each bar with a dollop of whipped topping, a slice of banana, and a Nilla Wafer before serving.
Good luck just having one of these Banana Pudding Cheesecake Bars 🙈Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/Jn2OIsX
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 4. helmikuuta 2019