Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars
Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars are crumbly on top and gooey in the center.
- FOR THE CHEESECAKE LAYER
- 2 blocks cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- pinch of kosher salt
- FOR THE SNICKERDOODLE LAYER
- 2¼ c. all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1½ sticks unsalted butter, melted
- 1 c. sugar
- ½ c. brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- cinnamon sugar, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350º and grease a 9"-x-13" baking pan with cooking spray.
- Prepare cheesecake layer: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla, and salt and beat until combined.
- Prepare snickerdoodle layer: In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars with a hand mixer until pale and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until just combined. Gradually add flour mixture and mix on low until just combined.
- Press about two-thirds of the snickerdoodle dough into an even layer in the bottom of the pan and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Pour cheesecake batter on top and smooth with a rubber spatula. Break up remaining snickerdoodle dough into small clumps and sprinkle over cheesecake layer, then sprinkle with more cinnamon sugar.
- Bake until edges are set and center of cheesecake mixture is only slightly jiggly, 37 to 40 minutes. Let cool completely before slicing into squares.
Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars are crumbly on top and gooey in the center.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/rWW2V38
Julkaissut Delish Sunnuntaina 14. tammikuuta 2018