You won't be able to eat just one of these Antipasto Squares.
- Cooking spray, for baking sheet
- 2 cans crescent dough
- ½ lb. deli ham
- ¼ lb. pepperoni
- ¼ lb. sliced provolone
- ¼ lb. sliced mozzarella
- 1 c. sliced pepperoni
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ c. grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a baking sheet with cooking spray. Unroll one can of crescents onto greased baking sheet and pinch seems together. Layer ham, pepperoni, provolone, mozzarella, and pepperoncini.
- Unroll second crescent dough and place on top of pepperoncini. Pinch together crescent sheets to seal.
- Brush olive oil all over top of crescent dough then sprinkle Parmesan and oregano on top.
- Bake until crescent dough is golden and cooked through, about 30 minutes. (If the crescent dough is browning too quickly, cover with foil.)
- Let cool for at least 15 minutes before slicing into squares.
You won't be able to eat just one of these Antipasto Squares.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/9ajZDKQ
Julkaissut Delish Sunnuntaina 14. tammikuuta 2018