Frozen Aperol Peach Margarita
With a spicy tajin-lined rim...a refreshing summer cocktail that’s perfectly icy, sweet, and so delicious!
- Tajin, for the rim
- 1½ cups silver tequila
- 1 cup Aperol
- ¾ cup Cointreau (orange liquor)
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 4 cups frozen peaches
- ¼-1/2 cup honey, use more or less to your taste
- 3-4 cups ice
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- Rim each glass with Tajin.
- In a blender, combine the tequila, Aperol, orange liquor, lime juice, peaches, and honey. Add the ice and blend until slushy. Add the coconut milk and pulse to swirl it through the drink. Pour into your prepared glasses. Add popsicles and/or mint (if desired). Drink! Drink!
- PEACH POPSICLES
- In a blender, combine 6 cups chopped peaches with ½ cup mango, pineapple, or orange juice. Puree until smooth. Divide the mixture among 6 popsicle molds or Dixie Cups. Freeze.
All rights and material belong to owners halfbakedharvest.com