Taco Spaghetti joins two classic family favorites, spaghetti and tacos, for an easy weeknight meal that is bound to become a winner in your home.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ pounds ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning or homemade
- 10 ounces Rotel tomatoes
- 1½ cups beef broth
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces spaghetti noodles, cook and drained
- 1 ½ cups Colby Jack cheese shredded
- cilantro, for garnish
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet add the oil and onions and cook until the onions are tender and translucent. Add the garlic and cook an additional minute.
- Add the ground beef and cook over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Drain the fat if needed.
- Add the taco seasoning, Rotel tomatoes, tomato paste, beef broth, and softened cream cheese. Stir to combine and cook until the cream cheese is melted.
- Stir in cooked spaghetti and shredded cheddar cheese. Heat through until the cheese melts.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and enjoy!
All rights and material belong to owners therecipecritic.com