Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Mashed sweet potatoes are often smothered in sugar, but this savory recipe is healthy and just as delicious! Your loved ones will keep coming back for more.
- 2 lbs 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled & cubed
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ cup 1% milk
- 2 tbsp light sour cream
- salt and fresh cracked ground pepper, to taste
- In a large pot boil sweet potatoes in salted water until tender, drain in a colander.
- Meanwhile, melt butter and sauté garlic until lightly golden.
- Return potatoes to the pot with the garlic, add milk and sour cream; mash until smooth and creamy. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
All rights and material belong to owners skinnytaste.com