Smashed Sweet Potatoes
- 2 large sweet potatoes, or 3 medium sweet potatoes
- ¼ c. butter, melted
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. thyme leaves
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- small pinch nutmeg
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 425° and slice potatoes into 1” thick rounds.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic and thyme and season with salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg. Whisk to combine. Pour butter mixture onto potato rounds and toss until coated. Place sweet potatoes in an even layer on a large baking sheet, about 1” apart.
- Bake potatoes until fork tender, 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven and turn oven broiler to medium. Using a fork, potato masher, or the flat bottom of a glass, smash potato slices. Broil 3 to 5 minutes, until golden and crispy.
- Sprinkle freshly grated parmesan onto rounds and serve.
You need to know about Smashed Sweet Potatoes 😱Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/2MuGpGY
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 7. joulukuuta 2018