Brie Smashed Potatoes
Smashed potatoes like you've never seen before.
- 2 lb. baby potatoes
- ¼ c. butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. rosemary, finely chopped
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 7 oz. brie, cut into small slices
- 2 tsp. Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375° and line a medium cooking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine potatoes with butter, garlic and rosemary and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread potatoes out in an even layer on a baking sheet. Bake until tender when pricked with a fork, 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven and flatten with the bottom of a drinking glass, or fork. Top with a small slice of brie and return to the oven. Bake until cheese is melted, 10 more minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
How To Make Brie Smashed Potatoes
It's official: Brie Smashed Potatoes are the new tater tots.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/zSJcTsC
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 19. marraskuuta 2018