- (adjust quantity of each to liking)
- 5 oz bag spring mix salad
- 1-2 cups Romaine lettuce (for texture/crunch)
- 1-2 cups fresh sliced strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 11 oz can mandarin oranges, drained
- 5 oz Feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup candied walnuts or pecans
- Wash and dry lettuce, place in large salad bowl. Top with fruit, cheese and nuts. Lightly dress with Brianna's Blush Wine Vinaigrette, toss and enjoy!
- Bottle of Brianna's Blush Wine Vinaigrette - so good!
MIXED BERRY SALAD – Spring salad mix loaded with fruit, candied walnuts, feta cheese (or use gorgonzola or blue), dressed with a blush wine vinaigrette. Top with grilled chicken for a meal. Absolutely delicious!Recipe–> http://www.sweetlittlebluebird.com/2014/07/mixed-berry-salad.html
Julkaissut Incredible Recipes Tiistaina 25. huhtikuuta 2017