Egg in a Hole Burger
Consider this the ultimate Easter hunt: an egg inside of one seriously amazing burger
- 3 tbsp. mayo
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- 8 strips bacon
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 lb. ground chuck
- kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 4 eggs
- 4 Hamburger buns
- Lettuce, for serving
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- Make Sriracha mayo: In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise and Sriracha.
- In a large skillet, fry bacon over medium-high heat until crisp, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate.
- Form beef into three equal-sized patties. Using a small glass, cut out the center of each patty to create a donut-shaped burger (combine excess meat to form fourth patty). Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet to medium-high heat and melt butter. Add burgers and cook 2 minutes, then flip. Crack an egg into the center of each burger and cook, covered, until whites are set.
- Toast buns and spread Sriracha mayo on bottom buns. Build burgers by topping with lettuce, burger, bacon, and Cheddar.
Yes, there's an actual egg stuffed inside this juicy burger. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/HzPuNoi
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 24. huhtikuuta 2017