- 1 lb. lean ground beef*
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (15oz) can kidney beans
- 1 (15oz) can black beans
- 1 (15oz) can corn kernels
- 1 (15oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 pouch (2 tbsp) taco seasoning
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- diced tomatoes / pico de gallo
- sliced avocado
- corn chips
- lime wedges
- chopped cilantro
- Brown the ground beef and onion in a large pot, until cooked through and crumbled. Drain any excess fat.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pot and stir to combine. Cook over medium heat, letting simmer for about 10 minutes to let flavors blend.
- Serve with optional taco toppings. Enjoy!
Here’s a video that shows you how to make it:
This SUPER EASY Taco Soup is a quick fix dinner that's perfect any night of the week!FULL PRINTABLE RECIPE: http://www.iwashyoudry.com/quick-and-easy-taco-soup-recipe/
Julkaissut Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons Tiistaina 9. toukokuuta 2017