Pecan Pie Brownies
We should have done this a long time ago.
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- ⅓ c. maple syrup
- ¾ c. brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ c. butter, melted
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 3½ c. whole or chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a 9x13 baking pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Prepare brownies according to recipe on box. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the pecan filling. In a medium bowl, whisk together maple syrup, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, butter and salt until smooth. Fold in pecans, stirring until they are fully coated in the mixture.
- When brownies have cooked for 25 minutes, remove from oven and top with pecan topping, spreading evenly across the surface of the brownies. Return to the oven and bake 25-30 more minutes, until the pecan mixture is set. Let cool completely, slice and serve.
Pecan Pie + Brownie = the ultimate fall dessert.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/2EKx9S2
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 1. joulukuuta 2017