This isn't a dream.
- 1½ c. all-purpose flour
- ¼ c. unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- ½ c. sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1¼ c. whole milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted, plus more for pan
- Pinch kosher salt
- Whipped cream, for serving
- crushed oreos, for serving
- Chocolate Sauce, for serving
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and baking powder. Whisk to combine. In a separate large bowl, combine milk, egg, and butter and whisk until combined. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir until just combined, making sure not to over mix. (Some lumps are OK!)
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and melt 1 tablespoon butter. Pour about ¼-cup pancake batter onto the pan, spreading it out evenly. When a lip forms around the edge of the pancake and little bubbles appear, flip and continue cooking on other side (about 1-2 minutes per side).
- To serve, layer pancakes with whipped cream, and top with a dollop of whipped cream, crushed Oreos, and a chocolate drizzle.
Here's how to have an Oreogasm this morning.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/Pc8SFtA
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 12. joulukuuta 2018