Creamed Spinach Chicken
You'll be eating straight out of the pan.
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp. paprika
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 10 oz. baby spinach
- 1 c. heavy cream
- ¾ c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- ½ c. freshly grated parmesan
- Crusty bread, for serving (optional)
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Season chicken with paprika, salt, and pepper and cook until golden and no longer pink, 8 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat remaining tablespoon oil. Add onion and cook until soft, 5 minutes, then add garlic and cook 1 minute more. Add spinach, in batches, until wilted.
- Pour over heavy cream and chicken broth and simmer 3 minutes. Add mozzarella and Parmesan and stir until melted, then return chicken to skillet and simmer 5 minutes.
- Serve creamed spinach spooned over chicken with bread, if using.
How To Make Creamed Spinach Chicken
Creamed Spinach Chicken is the dinner you've been waiting for.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/Rigqwi0
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 10. joulukuuta 2018