Garlicky Creamed Corn Chicken
This Garlicky Creamed Corn Chicken has a sauce that’s to die for.
- 4 slices bacon
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1½ lbs.)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 c. frozen corn
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy. Remove and drain on a paper towel lined plate. Chop into bite sized pieces.
- Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. To same skillet, add chicken and cook until no longer pink, 8 minutes per side. Remove from pan and place on plate. Drain excess grease from pan.
- Melt butter in skillet and add garlic and thyme. Cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add heavy cream, cream cheese, and Parmesan and bring to a simmer. Let simmer until thickened, 2 minutes. Add corn and season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Return chicken to skillet and cook until warmed through, 5 minutes.
- Top with bacon and more thyme to serve.