Hot Dog Fried Rice
Trust us, it's better than it sounds.
- 1 tbsp. butter
- ½ Onion, finely chopped
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 hot dogs, sliced into coins and halved
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2½ c. cooked white rice
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ⅔ c. frozen peas
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add onions, carrots, and hot dogs and cook until onions become translucent, 3-5 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add sesame oil to the pan and let heat 1 minute add the rice, and let cook for 3 minutes.
- Push rice to one side of the pan and add the eggs, scrambling them in the pan and incorporating them into the rice when they are fully cooked.
- Add the peas and the soy sauce and stir to combine.
- Top with scallions if desired and serve.
Hot dog fans: you've NEVER had takeout like this before… Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/0VoRYHg
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 19. maaliskuuta 2019