Strawberries & Cream Pops
Our favorite part about this recipe is the sweet roasted strawberries. This technique turns even sad, out of season strawberries into something special.
- 1 lb. strawberries
- 3 tbsp. granulated sugar
- Cooking spray, for pop mold
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ c. heavy cream
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325°. Remove tops of strawberries and quarter them. Place on a medium baking sheet and toss with sugar. Roast until tender and jammy, 35 to 40 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- In a large bowl whisk to combine sweetened condensed milk, heavy cream, whole milk, and vanilla.
- Spray popsicle molds with cooking spray. Spoon about 10 pieces roasted strawberries into each popsicle mold. Fill mold with cream mixture and insert popsicle sticks. Freeze for 6 hours, or until frozen.
- Before serving, run molds under warm water to loosen popsicles.
You'll be snacking on these Strawberries & Cream Pops ALL spring.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/h3GDcWj
Julkaissut Delish Torstaina 21. maaliskuuta 2019