Oreo Funfetti Icebox Cake
Chocolate Oreos shouldn't have all the fun.
- 3 c. heavy cream, cold
- ½ c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ c. rainbow sprinkles, plus more decorating
- 52 Golden Oreos
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer (or in the bowl of a stand mixer using the whisk attachment), beat heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Fold in sprinkles.
- Spread a very thin layer of whipped cream onto the bottom of an 8" springform pan, then top with an even layer of whole Oreos. (You should need 13!) Spread more whipped cream on top of cookies and repeat layering process until you have 4 layers of cookies.
- Spread a final layer of whipped cream on top, then cover top of cake with sprinkles. Transfer any remaining whipped cream to a piping bag fit with a large star tip to garnish later. (It's OK if you don't have any leftover!) Refrigerate both cake and whipped cream until cookies have softened, at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, pipe more whipped cream on top.
This Funfetti Cake is the best thing you can do with OREOs.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/MLpwdSA
Julkaissut Delish Torstaina 18. huhtikuuta 2019